T-NAS is committed to“ being a reliable company / group that develops good quality software that is useful to our customers ”and the protection of personal information is a social responsibility.
We will establish and implement a personal information protection policy as follows.
1. Consignment / collection / use / provision of personal information
We handle personal information entrusted to conduct development, operation and maintenance of computer systems.
At that time, it will be used only within the scope approved by the customer according to the purpose of use.
When we collect personal information directly, we will clearly indicate the purpose of use and use it within the scope of the consent of the individual.
The purpose of usage the provided information will be managed in the ledger as a measure to prevent non-purpose use.
2. Dealing with Personal information
In order to prevent unauthorized access to, loss, destruction, falsification, or leakage of personal information managed by our company, we will endeavor to take preventive and corrective measures and take safer management measures. We will also strengthen the internal management system and thoroughly educate all personnel related to personal information. We will also endeavor to maintain the accuracy of the data content.
3. Disclosure and correction of personal information
When requested for disclosure of personal information about registered account, we will disclose it without delay by the method specified by the Cabinet Order. However, if any of the following applies, all or part of it will not be disclosed.
- When requested for disclosure of personal information about registered account, we will disclose it without delay by the method specified by the Cabinet Order. However, if any of the following applies, all or part of it will not be disclosed.
- When there is a risk of significant hindrance to the proper implementation of our business
- When it violates other laws and regulations
When our company submits a request for correction of personal information related to ourselves, we will achieve the purpose of use unless there are special procedures for the correction of the content, etc. as stipulated by other laws and regulations. We will investigate without delay within the necessary range, and if we find that there is an error in personal information and other reasons that require correction, we will make corrections without delay.
4. Compliance with laws and regulations
We will comply with laws and other standards related to the protection of personal information.
5. About continuous improvement
In addition to establishing this personal information protection policy, personal information protection rules, operational rules, and systems, we will continue to strive for maintenance and improvement through repeated planning, implementation, auditing and review.
6. Responding to complaints and consultation
We have established internal rules for handling complaints and consultations regarding the handling of personal information and responding to complaints and consultations.